Although I feel that I will not attain all the knowledge that I wish to aquire. Steadily, I see that I have improved over the years.
By looking and reflecting on my past entries,Knowing what I know now.I can see why I have made so many errors. I.e. for a time(through my adolescence)I did not know that I had poor vision. I suppose it explains my poor penmanship, grammar, and ability to pay attention at the time. Though,One would hope that the improvement is apparent.
I don't know why I had to say what I have said. Perhaps It has to do with my need to bring and or find understanding. After all, a lot of issues are due to a lack of understanding and empathy. So in a reality that seems to be riddled with ignorance and apathy.may you learn, and in turn grow.
As for now,this is my passage of growth.
No comments:
Post a Comment